Great response achieved the 7th R+D+i Contest for Young Researchers of the Copec-UC Foundation which funds projects with awards up to 3,000 UF
All researchers under 40 years of age are invited to submit their R+D+I initiatives through the website www.fcuc.cl/. To apply, brief profile of their idea must be filled online. If it is accepted they will be asked to complete the full project.
In its 7th version, this competition contemplates an important change in the terms to ease and accelerate the transfer to the industry of the results of the projects that have the potential to generate a high impact.
Thus starting in 2018, the Young Researchers Competition will grant 3,000 UF, expandable to 6,000 UF, within four years, as well as technical and intellectual property support, and commercial management, in order for the proposed initiative to develop and generate real impact in the sector to which it is directed.
- To be an innovation-oriented research and development initiative
- Novelty of the proposed idea
- To have a high commercial potential
- The idea should be related to natural resources (although not exclusively)
- The applicant must be less than 40 years old
- The applicant must have an academic degree of Master or higher, or a Medical Specialty